Undertaking a molecular course as part of our degree? This app is aimed at students undertaking a Molecular Methods course as part of their Life Science degree programmes at the University of Glasgow, however, students from other Higher education establishments who are carrying out molecular biology practical work may also find it useful.
- Information about different molecular techniques that are currently used in molecular labs.
- A set of workflow diagrams for each step of some key molecular biology techniques.
- Multiple choice quizzes to test your knowledge of molecular biology practicals!
- A simple interactive calculator allowing you to convert volumes/molarities/mass etc.
- A glossary of terms used in molecular biology labs.
- Educational videos and images to help you learn more about PCR primer design, restriction mapping and other important aspects of the molecular methods lab.
Molecular Methods is a free software application from the Teaching & Training Tools subcategory, part of the Education category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-12-10. The program can be installed on Android.
Molecular Methods (version 1.0) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.